Commuter Alert: NO PARKING AT TRAIN STATION LOT – September 10, 11, 12
Commuter Alert : NO PARKING AT TRAIN STATION LOT – September 10, 11, 12
The Ridgewood Train Station Parking Lot will NOT be available for parking on Monday, September 10, 11, 12, due to paving. The street parking area at Wilsey Square will also be paved at this time.
During these 3 days UP3 Permit holders may park for unlimited time at street meters or nearby parking lots without ‘feeding the meter’. UP3 Hangtag must be displayed.
Other commuters can park in nearby lots and pay at the meter as they do in the Station Lot. the nearest lots to the Station are Hudson & Broad; Chestnut; Franklin & Walnut .
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this project.
Share this article
- Ticket Blitz : Bike ordinance scrubbed
- Residents Pressure derails bike ticket blitz
- Ridgewood Train Station: $40 Million Dollars you would think they could cut the grass?
- CHRISTIE ADMINISTRATION ANNOUNCES ENHANCEMENTS TO 7TH AVENUE CONCOURSE AT NEW YORK PENN STATION
- Park entrances in Ridgewood may soon rock
- Mobile Ticketing Coming to New Jersey Transit
- Ridgewood residents say the village needs more bike racks
- Driving to work now costs $9,100 a year as insurance and maintenance prices rise
- NJ TRANSIT is currently in a heightened state of alert
- Long commutes are fatal: Journeys over 30 miles cause higher blood pressure, stress and heart disease