Jim Morgan : I want to thank the Village for electing me to a one year term on the Board of Education
I want to thank the Village for electing me to a one year term on theBoard of Education
I want to thank the Village for electing me to a one year term on the Boardof Education. I look forward to working with the other members in meeting the challenges that our schools face in an ever-changing educational landscape. Iunderstand that you elected me to serve as your voice at the BOE table to askthe kind of questions that you would ask had you been participating in ourdiscussions. The Board oversees spending 2/3rds of our property taxes and mustcontinually earn your support.
I appreciate that BOE members represent everyone in the Village and mustlisten to all points of view. I will make it a priority to reach out to thosegroups that supported Bob Hutton in this election. In the future, I will alwayswelcome your thoughts, concerns, suggestions and criticisms of Board matters.
I also want to thank Bob for his nine years of service as a Board member. Weoften forget that this is an unpaid volunteer office that requires many hoursof work.
Thank you again for your trust.
I especially want to thank The Ridgewood Blog for its support of mycandidacy and continued policy of publishing all points of view around theVillage. Freedom of expression is important to our democracy and outlets suchas The Blog are critical in a market like Ridgewoodthat is a mere subset of the larger NY/Bergen media landscape. I wish that thefolks that participate in The Blog were willing to do so with their names attached,but understand their reasons for not always doing so. Keep the discussions going!
Share this article
- New Jersey parents joining nationwide boycott of state standardized tests
- Reader says : VOTE NO TO THE SCHOOL BUDGET
- DeSimone named top business administrator in New Jersey
- Annual School Budget Vote Dredges up Old Issues and Ridgewood School Myths Revisited
- New, state-approved model for teacher evaluations is being followed this year in Ridgewood
- Congressman Scott Garrett Presented the Silver Medal for Outstanding Service to RHS Senior Heesung Son
- Ridgewood school board sends spending plan to voters
- Ridgewood Public Schools seemed to have prepared him very well for a rigorous university curriculum
- RHS senior Heesung Son has received the Congressional Award Silver Medal for his voluntary public services
- BOE BUDGET IS ON THE BOARD AGENDA TONIGHT