Lunch at the Stable
Lunch at the Stable
Ridgewood NJ, On the way to the train station I noticed the Stable had a $9.99 Prix-Fixe lunch special so I thought it was worth a try. The food was excellent though the service could have been a bit more enthusiastic . The Empanada appetizer was near perfect ,with a crisp pis crust filled with moist meaty filling. For the main coarse I had the chorizo,chicken and shrimp combo served over a bed of yellow rice which was cooked to perfection and just enough to fill the bill but not enough to put me in a food coma . http://thestablerestaurant.com/menus.html
If you do not already know the Stable Restaurant located in Ridgewood, NJ, offers an exciting new way to dine the popular Rodizio style of restaurant service where unlimited slow cooking servings of a wide variety of skewered meats. Featuring: Beef, Lamb, Pork, Turkey, Chicken, Sausages, and more are server right of the cooking skewer, then sliced or platter at the table for you to enjoy it.
Open 11:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Sunday, 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday to Thursday, 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Rodizio begins at 5 p.m. weekdays, 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
I am a big fan of ” rodizio” style cooking so i am going to come back and give it a try as soon as I work up an appetite.
Share this article
- Legendary Coach of the Chicago Bulls and LA. Lakers, Phil Jackson Wednesday at Bookends
- RHS Summer School
- Special Meeting to Discuss Graydon Accessiblity and Historical Considerations
- Decoy program in Ridgewood nets 18 tickets
- Star of The Real Housewives of New Jersey Theresa Giudice at Bookends this Saturday
- Citizens for a Better Ridgewood look to develop a positive, long term, forward thinking vision of the CBD
- A Mano Announces Delicious Demonstrations in Ridgewood
- Host of Diners, Drive-ins and Dives Guy Fieri at Bookends Wednesday
- Walking initiative in Ridgewood to raise awareness
- Kasschau Shell Schedule for 2013