Lunch at the Stable
Lunch at the Stable
Ridgewood NJ, On the way to the train station I noticed the Stable had a $9.99 Prix-Fixe lunch special so I thought it was worth a try. The food was excellent though the service could have been a bit more enthusiastic . The Empanada appetizer was near perfect ,with a crisp pis crust filled with moist meaty filling. For the main coarse I had the chorizo,chicken and shrimp combo served over a bed of yellow rice which was cooked to perfection and just enough to fill the bill but not enough to put me in a food coma . http://thestablerestaurant.com/menus.html
If you do not already know the Stable Restaurant located in Ridgewood, NJ, offers an exciting new way to dine the popular Rodizio style of restaurant service where unlimited slow cooking servings of a wide variety of skewered meats. Featuring: Beef, Lamb, Pork, Turkey, Chicken, Sausages, and more are server right of the cooking skewer, then sliced or platter at the table for you to enjoy it.
Open 11:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Sunday, 11:30 a.m. to 10 p.m. Monday to Thursday, 11:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Rodizio begins at 5 p.m. weekdays, 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
I am a big fan of ” rodizio” style cooking so i am going to come back and give it a try as soon as I work up an appetite.
Share this article
- Mobi-Chair at Graydon Pool Update
- Biltmore Tuxedoes
- Karma Organic Spa : Kick the Toxic Habit of over the counter Nail Polish Remover
- Ridgewood Chamber of Commerce Annual Installation, Networking & Recognition Dinner
- Father’s Day Opus X at Tobacco Shop of Ridgewood
- Star of the Sopranos, Steve Schirripa at Bookends June, 11th
- Readers express skepticism over the proposed senior housing structure
- Reader thinks “The Road Warrior” needs to get his research team new batteries for its GPS
- What is this device and why is it occupying 2 parking spaces in the CBD?
- Enduring the red-light contagion