photo TIME FALSELY reported that President Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office.
the staff of the Ridgewood blog
Washington DC, President Trump presented the highly-anticipated “2017 Fake News Awards” last night on twitter of coarse . The GOP website listing the Fake News Awards crashed due to overwhelming public interest .
For those of you who missed it the Ridgewood blog has rounded out the top 10 . See if any of your favorites made the list. My personal favorite grabbed the number one spot . The New York Times’ Paul Krugman who has become emblematic for why so many people look down at the profession of “economist” . Once again he made a major fool of himself and his readers . For years Krugman has been the gold standard of ,what not to do . While even a broken clock is right twice a day Krugman has managed to underperform even that sad comparison.
So it is with great delight the Ridgewood blog presents the winners of President Trump’s 2017 Fake News Awards:
1. The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claimed on the day of President Trump’s historic, landslide victory that the economy would never recover.
2. ABC News’ Brian Ross CHOKES and sends markets in a downward spiral with false report.
3. CNN FALSELY reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son Donald J. Trump, Jr. had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks.
4. TIME FALSELY reported that President Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office.
5. Washington Post FALSELY reported the President’s massive sold-out rally in Pensacola, Florida was empty. Dishonest reporter showed picture of empty arena HOURS before crowd started pouring in.
6. CNN FALSELY edited a video to make it appear President Trump defiantly overfed fish during a visit with the Japanese prime minister. Japanese prime minister actually led the way with the feeding.
7. CNN FALSELY reported about Anthony Scaramucci’s meeting with a Russian, but retracted it due to a “significant breakdown in process.”
8. Newsweek FALSELY reported that Polish First Lady Agata Kornhauser-Duda did not shake President Trump’s hand.
9. CNN FALSELY reported that former FBI Director James Comey would dispute President Trump’s claim that he was told he is not under investigation.
10. The New York Times FALSELY claimed on the front page that the Trump administration had hidden a climate report.
11. And last, but not least: “RUSSIA COLLUSION!” Russian collusion is perhaps the greatest hoax perpetrated on the American people. THERE IS NO COLLUSION!