Amendments to the redevelopment plan for the North Walnut Street Redevelopment Area.
PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE/AGENDA
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Village Hall Court Room – 7:00 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
1. 7:00 p.m.- Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call – In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
Roll call: Aronsohn, Bigos, Pucciarelli, Nalbantian, Hurley, Reilly, Joel, Dockray, Peters
2. 7:05 p.m. – 7:15 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
3. 7:15 p.m. – 7:20 p.m. – Correspondence Received by the Board
4. 7:20 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. – Mr. & Mrs. George Halwagy, 313 West Glen Ave., Block 1607, Lot 3 – Minor Subdivision application (Underlying Remand Proceeding) – Continued from April 15, 2014
5. 9:15 p.m. – 9:45 p.m. – Scherrer Enterprises, LLC, 160-166 S. Broad St., Block 3905, Lots 4 & 5 – Clarification of conditions of approval and timing of permits and certificate of occupancy.
6. 9:45 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. – Discussion re: Referral of Ordinance #3411 – Amendments to the redevelopment plan for the North Walnut Street Redevelopment Area.
7. 10:00 p.m. – 10:05 p.m. – Approval of Minutes – October 29, 2013
8. 10:05 p.m. – 10:15 p.m. – Executive Session if needed
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Mayor Paul Aronsohn, Nancy Bigos, Councilman Pucciarelli, Charles Nalbantian, Morgan Hurley, Kevin Reilly, Richard Joel, Wendy Dockray, Michele Peters
Professional Staff: Blais L. Brancheau, Planner; Gail L. Price, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Jane Wondergem, Board Secretary