PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, November 6, 2018
Village Hall Court Room – 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
1. 7:30 p.m. – Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call – In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Roll call: Hache, Knudsen, Joel, Patire, Scheibner, Torielli, McWilliams, Barto, Van Goor, Wesner, Bandelt
2. 7:30 p.m. – 7:35 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
3. 7:35 p.m. – 7:40 p.m. – Committee/Commission/Professional Updates for Non Agenda Topics, Correspondence Received by the Board
4. 7:40 p.m. – 7:50 p.m. – KS Broad Street II, Preliminary and Final Major Site Plan, 76 & 80 Chestnut Street and 25-27 Franklin Avenue, Block 2005, Lots 11,12,13,14 – Resolution of Approval of Correction of Ministerial Error in Developer’s Agreement
5. 7:50 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Louis J. IV and Stephanie Reynolds, Minor Subdivision, 562 Morningside Road, Block 1313, Lot 18.01, Continued from October 16, 2018 without notice and prejudice to the Board
6. 9:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. – Gavin and Lauren Cuneo, 373 Mountain Avenue, Minor Subdivision, Block 2706, Lot 10
7. 10:00 p.m. – 10:05 p.m. – Adoption of Minutes: September 5, 2017
8. 10:05 p.m. – Executive Session (if necessary)
9. Adjournment – In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Ramon Hache, Susan Knudsen, Joel Torielli, Melanie McWilliams, David Scheibner, Richard Joel, Debbie Patire, Frances Barto, James Van Goor, Alysson Wesner, Matthew Bandelt
Professional Staff: Christopher Martin, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Brigette Bogart, Village Planner; Michael Cafarelli, Board Secret