Robert Greenlaw former Director of Emergency Management back ???
…the fly has learned that Robert Greenlaw former Director of Emergency Management, Director of Emergency Services and Director of Northwest Central Dispatch who now lives in Ohio has been seen in Ridgewood recently.
Speculation continues to swirl in certain groups that Mr. Greenlaw is being interviewed by the current Council for the position of Public Safety Director. This after the skyrocketing Police and Fire overtime, compensatory time, sick time and vacation that the current Police and Fire management are unable or unwilling to control. Mr Greenlaw who is also know for is organizational skills and his ability to recruit volunteers may be asked to combine redundant equipment and services of the three dept.
He also may be asked to recruit or combine the Emergency Services volunteers into the Police and Fire ranks to reduce cost. This in light of the newly elected Council member call for lower taxes and reduced cost.
Share this article
- Aronsohn, Hauck and Pucciarelli attack on Councilmen Richie Backfires
- Ridgewood bars councilman Tom Richie’s business from village work after billing controversy
- Ticket Blitz : Bike ordinance scrubbed
- School traffic change at Ridge School needs more study
- Ridgewood’s municipal taxes to stay flat under proposed budget
- Ridgewood Planning Board special public meeting on proposed Valley Hospital expansion, 7:30 p.m., George Washington Middle School
- Ridgewood Council Approves Citizens Financial Advisory Board
- Ridgewood officials approve new communications protocol
- Utility rep outlines steps to improve breakdowns in Ridgewood
- Village Council Special Public Budget Meeting