stay with me people.
stay with me people
Those without souls have only themselves to sell which was exactly the point of the original posting. “You are known by the company you keep” my ma always told me. Aronsohn’s besties include one ethical nightmare after another (Bradley excluded). Richardson, Clinton, MCGREEVEY….His public image consultants, White Horse Strategies (Henne & Shields), hasn’t scrubbed him clean (yet). Henne who? you might ask…his company bio states that he “spent two years as a Communications Aide in the Office of the New Jersey Governor.” Yep, THAT NJ Governor..A 2004 Bergen Record article states, “Joshua Henne, 26, worked on McGreevey’s campaign before becoming a governor’s aide. A 2000 Emory University graduate with no experience outside of New Jersey political campaigns and government, he held the $45,000-a-year aide position for less than nine months before moving to the Board of Public Utilities.” NJ Governor James E. McGreevey hires a dozen “Pretty Boys”, Big jobs: No experience needed Bergen Record ^ | 10.10.04 Again, from his bio ,”Joshua has drafted remarks for Governors, Senators, Congressmen, State Legislators, Mayors, Council members”…ever watch Aronsohn in a meeting?? Can’t seem to stay off the personal communications device…..he’s either mute or parroting “drafted remarks” that rode in on a White Horse..as one politcal analyst put it, “Mayors are control freaks because you can do it.” Not so sure it’s a good idea to model yourself after the former mayor of Woodbridge, Paul
Share this article
- Ridgewood Chamber of Commerce & ConnectOne Bank : Create a Presence in Your Market!
- More Details : Ridgewood fire official has legal fees reimbursed
- HBO Documentary Films – ‘FALL TO GRACE’
- A bit Late : Wall Street warns Christie to avoid election-year budget moves
- Ridgewood at crucial point on housing
- Regarding Paul Aronsohn’s “Garrett needs to come on board and back Sandy aid”
- Hurricane Sandy Relief Bill: More Spending Than Disaster Aid
- No Surprise Ridgewood Mayor Paul No Surprise Ridgewood Mayor Paul Aronsohn supports more unchecked government spending through “Sandy Aid”
- Ridgewood Mayor’s Corner: Weathering The Storm
- Is Disgraced Former Governor Jim Mc Greevey making a Political comeback?