Village Council Elections: Is Village councilmen Paul Aronsohn a union shill?
Is Paul Aronsohn Village councilmen a union shill?
In a recent letter to the Ridgewood News , Paul Aronsohn was called the ‘sole voice of reason’ but one look at past political contributors to Paul an it raises more questions than it answers and perhaps sheds some light as to the on going feud with Village manager Ken Gabbert. Readers wonder if Paul is really the sole voice of municipal unions not reason and continue to speculate as to his real political agenda.
Paul Aronsohn (D)
Political Action Committee Total Contributed
Teamsters Union $10,000.00
Intl Brotherhood of Electrical Workers $10,000.00
United Auto Workers $6,500.00
Carpenters & Joiners Union $5,000.00
American Fedn of St/Cnty/Munic Employees $5,000.00
National Air Traffic Controllers Assn $5,000.00
Sheet Metal Workers Union $5,000.00
Laborers Union $3,500.00
American Federation of Teachers $2,500.00
Operating Engineers Local 825 $2,500.00
Plumbers/Pipefitters Union Local 475 $1,000.00
Service Employees International Union $1,000.00
Plumbers/Pipefitters Union Local 274 $1,000.00
Plumbers/Pipefitters Union Local 9 $500.00
Operating Engineers Local 542 $250.00
Share this article
- 2013 Village of Ridgewood Introduced Budget – June 12 Budget Public Hearing
- MAYOR’S OFFICE HOURS FOR RIDGEWOOD RESIDENTS – Saturday, May 4, 2013
- Ridgewood officials approve new communications protocol
- Ridgewood Chamber of Commerce & ConnectOne Bank : Create a Presence in Your Market!
- Ridgewood council has zero tax increase in sight
- More Details : Ridgewood fire official has legal fees reimbursed
- 2013 Village Budget – March 20, 2013 – Update
- Village Council Special Public Meetings on the Budget Today at 5PM
- MAYOR’S OFFICE HOURS FOR RIDGEWOOD RESIDENTS – Saturday, March 2, 2013
- Village Council Budget Hearings are Available on TV and Internet