PLANNING BOARD AGENDA – SEPTEMBER 20, 1016
PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, September 20, 2016
Village Hall Court Room– 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
- 7:30 p.m. – Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call – In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.Roll call: Knudsen, Voigt, Altano, Joel, Reilly, Patire, Thurston, Scheibner, Torielli, McWilliams
- 7:35 p.m. – 7:40 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
- 7:40 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. – Committee/Commission/Professional Updates for Non Agenda Topics, Correspondence Received by the Board
- 7:45 p.m. – 10:15 p.m. – Ridgewood/Dayton, Preliminary and Final Major Site Plan, 100 & 152 South Broad Street, Blocks 3707/3905, Lots 5.01/1.01 – Public Hearing continued from September 6, 2016
- 10:15 p.m. – 10:20 p.m. – Adoption of Minutes: October 20, 2015
- 10:20 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. – Unfinished Business and New Business- Open Space Committee Liaison, Resolution re: Appointment of Alternate Planning Board Counsel, Scheduling of meetings and applications, Committee Appointments, and discussion of any other open items
- 10:30 p.m. – Executive Session (if necessary)
- AdjournmentIn accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Susan Knudsen, Jeff Voigt, Joel Torielli, Melanie McWilliams, David Scheibner, Richard Joel, Kevin Reilly, David Thurston, Isabella Altano, Debbie Patire