Village Workers fear more cuts and job loses
the fly has learned Village Workers fear more cuts and job loses
Keep hoping. I guess you didn’t listen to their campaign speeches. 0% raises and do more with less. Wake up and start looking for a new job.
Comments like the following are all over this blog.
THEY BETTER take care of the town with the services. No worker should not be laid off in this budget. this town has way too much work to be done.the last lay off we had should of never been it hurt the village so bad so many people don’t even know.
People this is the village.the new mayor and council need to know we are the leaders. we need to get that back.I hope this bunch talk to the workers this time so they get the right info.not some bull shit story.
Share this article
- Ridgewood Council approves merit-based raises
- Ticket Blitz : Bike ordinance scrubbed
- School traffic change at Ridge School needs more study
- Ridgewood Council votes for no new taxes
- Ridgewood’s municipal taxes to stay flat under proposed budget
- Ridgewood Planning Board special public meeting on proposed Valley Hospital expansion, 7:30 p.m., George Washington Middle School
- Ridgewood Council Approves Citizens Financial Advisory Board
- Ridgewood officials approve new communications protocol
- Reader says The village can not lay off any one else
- Merit-based raises back on the table in Ridgewood