PSE&G – Energy Strong Gas Upgrade Project – Phase II
Elements of the Village Gas Service Upgrade Project :
• Ferreira Construction will again use Village Police Officers for traffic control, like they did for the work in the East Glen Avenue area earlier this year.
• There will be no steel road plates used. All parties agreed to this.
• Trenches will be topped with hot mix I-5 asphalt mix, followed by final restoration later.
• The contractor’s crews would like to work 6 days per week, weather and Village permitting. No work on Sunday.
• Trenches will be generally 18-inches wide.
• House services will be done after the main work is complete, but coordinated to minimize natural gas service interruptions during the winter heating days.
• Ferreira will continue to use their current staging area. Some equipment will be left on streets overnight in the Lawns area.
• Work will not occurred during inclement weather periods.
Click Here for Map of roads scheduled for work