Reminder: Pesticide Use at the High School
At 3:30 pm on 9/30/11, 10/1/11, 10/3/11 3:30 PM a non-low impact pesticide will be sprayed directly outside Ridgewood high School near entrance to turret clock tower at Little Theater. This is being done to dispose of stinging insects that could pose a threat to students and faculty.
The pesticide is considered harmful if absorbed through skin, and/or may cause moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes, or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. The pesticide is considered toxic to insects and fish.
For more information refer to the RBOE IPM Emergency Notification: https://tinyurl.com/