photo by Boyd Loving
PARKING NEWS FOR VILLAGE OF RIDGEWOOD EFFECTIVE 1/5/15
1. ALL parking meters will have 3 HOUR time limits.
(including municipal lots)
More time to shop and dine for customers
EMPLOYEES AND OUT OF TOWN COMMUTERS
CAN NO LONGER PARK THERE.
2. ALL METERS WILL BE 50 CENTS AN HOUR.
3. REPEAT PARKING WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED.
4. *Employees can buy monthly passes to park at
Village Hall. The cost is $80 per month.
Supply is very limited. Credit cards accepted.
5. Employee parking passes can be used at the Ken Smith lot and Cottage Place lot (behind the GAP).
These changes will make a significant
impact for our customer base.
Please tell your employees and customer
about the changes.
For more details and information call
*Village of Ridgewood 201-670-5500 x200 ,br>