Posted on

Faulty Space Heater leads to Paramus Fire

photos courtesy of Boyd Loving’s Facebook page

the staff of the Ridgewood blog

Paramus NJ, a faulty space heater was initially reported as the cause of a Tuesday morning, 11/10, fire that resulted in significant damage to a 1-1/2 story, single family home located in the 100 block of Behnke Avenue, Paramus. Personnel representing Paramus Fire Department, Paramus Police, Paramus Rescue Squad, and Paramus EMS were all engaged at the scene. The home’s occupants safely evacuated the structure prior to the arrival of firefighters.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.