Posted on

Early Morning Blaze Severely Damages Detached Ridgewood Garage

photos courtesy of Boyd Loving’s Facebook page

the staff of the Ridgewood blog

Ridgewood NJ, Firefighters from Ridgewood Police quickly knocked down a fire in a detached garage located in the 100 block of Avondale Road, Ridgewood, on Monday morning, 04/05. No injuries were reported in connection with the blaze, which severely damaged the structure and caused minor smoke damage to the adjacent single family home. Ridgewood Police and Ridgewood Emergency Services personnel assisted Ridgewood Fire Department at the scene.

7 thoughts on “Early Morning Blaze Severely Damages Detached Ridgewood Garage

  1. What happened

  2. ummm it caught fire

  3. It’s times like these when you’re glad you have a detached garage.

  4. That’s a very good photo.

  5. For a moment there I thought it was the GINORMOUS GARAGE.
    Oh Well…

    2
    1
  6. Detached garage is extremely important. Everybody keeps gasoline, propane, engine oil, and various other flammables in their garage. So much better when it’s not attached to your house.

  7. Propane tank exploded.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.