Posted on

Ridgewood Public Schools Superintendent Dr. Thomas Gorman Announced that as October 18, 96% of teachers and staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19

cottage_place BOE_theridgewioodblog

Boyd Loving

Ridgewood NJ, Ridgewood Public Schools Superintendent Dr. Thomas Gorman just announced that as of today, October 18, 2021, 96% of teachers and staff employed by the Ridgewood Public Schools are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as was mandated by NJ Governor Phil Murphy. October 18, 2021 was the deadline imposed by the Governor.

Dr. Gorman further revealed that 36 employees of the Ridgewood Public Schools are not vaccinated against COVID-19 as per the Governor’s mandate. These employees must now be tested for COVID-19 on a weekly basis in order be in compliance with the Governor’s “vaccinate or get tested weekly” mandate.
Testing will be provided every Wednesday at the BF Middle School for all unvaccinated employees (mandated), and for students who wish to participate in the testing program on a voluntary basis.
Employees who fail to get vaccinated and refuse to participate in weekly testing will be subject to undisclosed disciplinary action as per Dr. Gorman.

7 thoughts on “Ridgewood Public Schools Superintendent Dr. Thomas Gorman Announced that as October 18, 96% of teachers and staff are fully vaccinated against COVID-19

  1. If you want to find out who didn’t get vaccinated, go to BF every Wednesday beginning at 3:00 pm and watch who goes into the cafeteria through the door closest to the gym. That’s where the weekly tests are being administered.

  2. The percentage of teachers and staff fully vaccinated will increase as the unvaccinated begin to grow tired of weekly swab testing.

    1
    1
  3. Who pays for the tests?

  4. “Who pays for the tests?”

    Insurance. All teachers and staff have insurance.

  5. Not a vaccine.

    4
    2
  6. Since vaccines don’t stop transmission, why aren’t all employees tested? Do it for the kids.

    4
    1
  7. So 4%. of them are smarter that the other 96% but still not all that bright. Same as 1987. Except this time there will be a lot of teaching jobs available in the “near future”. Should have just quit. Obviously blind.

    OP James, does your last name begin withe the letter B?

    4
    4
Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.