Posted on

Ridgewood Veterinary Hospital : Antifreeze is a dangerous poison for pets

1508985_10152026025363183_1364886048_n

Ridgewood Veterinary Hospital : Antifreeze is a dangerous poison for pets

Ridgewood NJ, As winter brings in the cold, antifreeze can leak from a car’s radiator. Antifreeze contains ethylene glycol, which is a dangerous poison for pets, affecting the brain, liver and kidneys.

It may taste delicious, even sweet, to your cats or dogs at first, but it is very toxic, and even the smallest sip can be fatal. If you suspect your pet has licked antifreeze, call your veterinarian immediately.

Ridgewood Veterinary Hospital
320 E Ridgewood Ave, Ridgewood, NJ 07450
(201) 447-6000

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *