the staff of the Ridgewood blog
Ridgewood NJ, Village of Ridgewood Master Plan Project Team has completed the “90%” draft of the Master Plan. John Barree from HGA will be at the Planning Board tomorrow night (4/5/2022) to introduce the Plan to the public and Board. This will be a brief explanation to review the process and to discuss what to expect in the Plan and what to anticipate as we move toward adoption.
Plumbers and Excavation Contractors Can you take 2 more jobs sewer line replacement a day? We can provide you with a few a day in your area email: firstname.lastname@example.org
After tomorrow night, the draft will be posted on this website with an opportunity for comments and questions to be submitted through the website.
What is a “90% draft?” – The draft document is a full text document of the proposed Plan. The remaining work to be completed between now and adoption include formatting, addition of images and graphics, clean-up of any text or typos, and the inclusion of an “action matrix” at the end of each section.
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE/AGENDA
Tuesday, April 5, 2022
Village Hall Court Room – 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
- 7:30 p.m. – Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call – In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
Roll call: Knudsen, Young, Reynolds, Joel, O’Brien, Patire, Hooban, Barto, Johnson, Lyubarskiy, Alegre
- 7:30 p.m. – 7:35 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
- 7:35 p.m. – 7:40 p.m. – Committee/Commission/Professional Updates for Non Agenda Topics; Correspondence Received by the Board
- 7:40 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. – Ridgewood Water PFAS Treatment Facility, 451 Goffle Road, Block 2703, Lots 8 & 4 – Courtesy Review
- 8:30 p.m. – 9:45 p.m. – Phase 2 Master Plan – Public Meeting
- 9:45 p.m. – 9:55 p.m. – Adoption of Memorializing Resolution re: Fitometry, LLC, Minor Site Plan and variance approval at 129 South Broad Street, Block 3708, Lot 2.
- 9:55 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. – Adoption of Minutes: March 15, 2022
- 10:00 p.m. – Executive Session if needed
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Susan Knudsen, John Young, Lorraine Reynolds, Richard Joel, Dianne O’Brien, Melanie Hooban, Debbie Patire, Frances Barto, Darlene Johnson, Igor Lyubarskiy, Sergio Alegre
Professional Staff: Stephen Wellinghorst, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Maryann Bucci-Carter, Village Planner; Jane Wondergem, Board Secretary