Ridgewood NJ, The Village Council approved the funding and the proposal from Epic Management, Inc., to move forward with the Hudson Street parking garage. This will provide additional parking in the Central Business District for shoppers, diners, commuters, and employees.
PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Village Hall Court Room – 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
1. 7:30 p.m. – Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call – In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.Roll call: Knudsen, Voigt, Joel, Patire, Scheibner, Torielli, McWilliams, Barto, Van Goor, Wesner, Bandelt
2. 7:30 p.m. – 7:35 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
3. 7:35 p.m. – 7:40 p.m. – Committee/Commission/Professional Updates for Non Agenda Topics, Correspondence Received by the Board
4. 7:40 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. – Chestnut Hill Development, Minor Sub-Division, 401 Mountain Avenue, Block 2706, Lot 4, Adoption of Memorializing Resolution of Approval
5. 7:45 p.m. – 7:55 p.m. – Hudson Street Redevelopment Ordinance #3649
6. 7:55 p.m. – 8:05 p.m. – Blade Signs Ordinance #3647
7. 8:05 p.m. – 8:20 p.m. – Ridgewood/Dayton, Preliminary and Final Major Site Plan, 100/152 South Broad Street, Blocks 3707/3905, Lots 5.01/1.01 – Developer’s Agreement, Carried from May 15, 2018 without prejudice to the Board
8. 8:20 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. – Two Forty Associates, Preliminary and Final Major Site Plan, 150-174 Chestnut Street, Block 2005, Lot 38 – Developer’s Agreement, Carried from May 15, 2018 without prejudice to the Board
9. 8:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. – Ridgewood Water, Informal Review, 205 East Glen Avenue, Block 3107, Lot 33.01, Carr Facility, carried from May 15, 2018 without notice and without prejudice to the Board
10. 9:30 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. – Hudson Street Parking Garage, Courtesy Review, Epic Management, Block 3809, Lots 12 & 13
11. 10:30 p.m. – 10:35 p.m. – Adoption of Minutes: July 18, 2017
12. 10:35 p.m. – Executive Session (if necessary)
13. Adjournment: In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Susan Knudsen, Jeff Voigt, Joel Torielli, Melanie McWilliams, David Scheibner, Richard Joel, Debbie Patire, Frances Barto, James Van Goor, Alysson Wesner, Matthew Bandelt
Professional Staff: Christopher Martin, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Brigette Bogart, Village Planner; Michael Cafarelli, Board Secretary
The Ridgewood Blog Polls VOTE NOW!
Do You Have Safety Concerns for Children Playing on Turf Fields