“Here’s the feedback.
– Spoiled ineffective RW parents can’t manage their privileged selfish children.
– Spineless RW school system won’t implement (let alone enforce) any mandatory structure nor enforce any substantive academic standards.
– Teachers whine about how hard they are working and what challenges they are overcoming
– NJEA/NEA are conflicted over whether it is more beneficial to the teachers (I mean students, wink, wink), to push for reopening schools in September or to push to keep schools closed in September.
– RW parents post teacher support signs on their lawns and publically espouse what heroes the teachers are while privately complaining about how the teachers are failing to address their kids needs (while never making sure their child attends virtual class or does his homework).”